About This Recipe
So much fun to get the gang together for an evening of fun and grilling. Get your favorite proteins, vegetables, fruits and go to work. You will have plenty of help at the grill and to eat your bounty. Good eating!
2 Sausages of choice
4 Chicken thighs
4 Lamb chops
2 Lemons, halved
1 Cup of TVF Plum Chipotle
TVF Maple Piper Nigrum
Cilantro, chopped mint, or parsley, for garnish
1. Bring meat to room temperature for about an hour before grilling. Sprinkle chicken, lamb, and steaks with TVF Maple Piper Nigrum seasoning, (or salt, pepper), garlic and TVF Plum Chipotle, rubbing them into the meats. Cut lemons in half. Clean & prepare the grill using a oil drenched paper towel. If the grill is hot use tongs with the oiled towel.
2. Preheat grill 500°F. When hot turn off the heat source on one side of grill and use the hot side to grill each type of meat to desired doneness.
3. Mop or baste TVF Plum Chipotle on each piece as it cooks.
4. You may grill all the meats starting at the same time but there are different cooking times for each different meat. Transfer cooked meats to a service platter and lightly cover with tin foil to keep warm on the cooler side of the grill as you continue grilling the remaining meats.
5. Begin by grilling the meat that requires the longer cooking time.
6. Cook the chicken thighs for 8 minutes or until completely cooked before transferring to foil covered platter. Sausages should take about 6 minutes. The lamb chops also 6 minutes for medium-rare, 8 minutes for well-done and transfer to service platter. End by cooking the steaks, 2 minutes per side for medium-rare, 3 minutes per side for well-done. Grill the lemon halves, cut side down, on the grill for about 5 minutes.
7. Arrange the cooked meats in an attractive manner on service platter with grilled lemons. Sprinkle with chopped mint, parsley, or cilantro.
8. Serve with your favorite side dishes and condiments.