About This Recipe
Our Best Seller: How to use Lavender Pepper
We have not found anything that the Lavender Pepper has been put on or added to that the flavor was not improved. Start out with a little and then add more as you adjust your palate to the heat of the black pepper.
We suggest you let the Lavender Pepper rest on your food about 10 to 15 minutes. Add before cooking. This allows the French Grey Sea Salt to melt. The flavors penetrate into what you put it on.
1. Use a small amount of Extra Virgin Olive Oil to add to your Lavender Pepper. Rub it on or mix with meat, chicken, fish, sauces, stews, soups, salads or vegetables. Let it rest for 5 minutes to 24 hours, depending on what you are using it on. It will enhance the flavor of your foods.
2. Add lemon juice and Lavender Pepper to your salads, baked potatoes, steamed, grilled or sauteed vegetables. You do not need oil or butter. The flavor is great, and you lose your calories!
3. Roll your favorite goat, sheep or soft cheese in Lavender Pepper to encrust the cheese and serve with crackers or toasted breads. Makes a great and easy appetizer.
4. Make a open-face sandwich by spreading goat, sheep or any soft cheese on your bread. Add a slice of tomato, sprinkle Lavender Pepper on it and heat it under the broiler. Yum!!! And easy!
5. Sprinkle it on fresh tomato sandwiches or just tomatoes. Add to your broiled tomatoes on top of a little mayo. Easy & Delicious!
6. Fresh slices of cucumber with Lavender Pepper go great together as a snack. Add your favorite greens and you have a quick salad.
7. Sprinkle any fruit or vegetable slices with Lavender Pepper for a shack. Add fresh lemon or lime juice to brighten the flavors.
8. Mix in into your ground beef, turkey or chicken for delicious burgers or meatloaf. You won't believe the difference.
9. It is great with our Tomato Basil Garlic Sauce or Craig's Dressing.